1. How much do tickets cost?
Puppies and Planks™ has free general admission, but you will need to purchase a ticket for our fitness classes and 3K Dog Walk:
Includes admission into all 6 classes (that's $5 per class!) and 3K Dog Walk + Fit Body Warm Up with Anna Victoria.
Includes admission into the 3K Dog Walk + Fit Body Warm Up with Anna Victoria. You also get a #cuteaf dog bandana for your pup!
2. Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
No! This is an all ages family event.
3. What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is some free parking around the park on the street, but there will be paid parking available in surrounding lots. We also recommend taking a rideshare service or taking the train to the nearby Chinatown Metro Station.
4. What should I bring into the event?
Yoga mats, re-fillable water bottle, picnic blankets, and of course, your canine companion!
5. What's the refund policy?
Sorry! No refunds allowed.
6. Am I allowed to leave and come back?
Yes! You are welcome to exit the Main Stage area or even the park. Your wristband will allow you entry into your next class.
1. What if my dog doesn't do well with crowds or loud noises?
You know your dog best. Puppies & Planks™ will have amplified speaker systems on-site, and we expect a large attendance, including other dogs and excited children. If your dogs do not fare well in these type of situations, use your best judgement, take necessary precautions, and consider leaving them at home where they're most comfortable!
2. Do you have any breed/size restrictions for dogs?
Absolutely not! All breeds and sizes are welcome. The event does not discriminate against any dog on the basis of their breed, size, age, or color.
3. How many dogs can I bring on the 3K Dog Walk or Ruff Yoga?
Each ticket includes (1) one dog.
4. What are some other dog policies you have?
1. Can I leave my yoga mat to save my spot for the next class?
Unfortunately, no. Please do not leave your mat and/or other belongings in the Main Stage area at any time. P&P is not liable for any stolen or lost items left in the park.
2. What time do I need to check in before my class?
Please arrive at least an hour before your activity's scheduled start time to find parking, check in, get your wristband, and find a spot.
3. Can I purchase a ticket to just one class?
Unfortunately, no. We only offer an all access class pass, giving you access to a whole day's worth of fitness classes for the price of 1 class at a boutique gym!